Pit Tanned Veg Tanned Leather, Suitable For Moulding, Embossing, Tooling and Carving.
- 52x25cm greater than (>) or less than (<) 1”
- Substance can vary greater than (>) or less than (<) .05mm
- Hot Stuffed With More Oils & Tallow. After the tanning process is complete, the leather is Pit Tanned for uniform coloring. This leather is durable and able to withstand the elements yet features and smooth, rich cut
- Old Harness Pit Tanned Double Back leather is fully finished with a waxy feel and a beautiful sheen. After the vegetable tanning process, the leather is hot stuffed with oils and tallows that penetrate through the hides, giving the leather a smooth, rich cut.
- The Old Harness Pit Tanned Double Back leather is weather-resistant due to these oils and waxes. After the tanning process is complete, the leather is drum dyed for uniform coloring. is a finishing spray that is applied to the surface of the leather after it has been tanned. This helps seal the color in and prevent color bleeding on fabrics.
- Each piece is unique and images are as a guide only.
- Leather being a natural product, may have natural characteristics such as growth marks, scratches, insect bites, scars and brand marks.
Goods can be returned within 7 days of purchase on the condition that the goods are in original condition. We offer free returns via PayPal, please contact us for more info.
Couldn't be happier with this, it has a beautiful sheen and appears to be well protected; the waxes and oils have penetrated deep into the leather and am confident in its durability.