Pit Tanned Veg Tanned Leather, Suitable For Moulding, Embossing, Tooling and Carving.
- 3sqft (21"x21") greater than (>) or less than (<) 1”
- Substance can vary greater than (>) or less than (<) .05mm
- Hot Stuffed With More Oils & Tallow. After the tanning process is complete, the leather is Pit Tanned for uniform coloring. This leather is durable and able to withstand the elements yet features and smooth, rich cut
- Old Harness Pit Tanned Double Back leather is fully finished with a waxy feel and a beautiful sheen. After the vegetable tanning process, the leather is hot stuffed with oils and tallows that penetrate through the hides, giving the leather a smooth, rich cut.
- The Old Harness Pit Tanned Double Back leather is weather-resistant due to these oils and waxes. After the tanning process is complete, the leather is drum dyed for uniform coloring. is a finishing spray that is applied to the surface of the leather after it has been tanned. This helps seal the color in and prevent color bleeding on fabrics.
- Each piece is unique and images are as a guide only please view the scan image for a more accurate colouring.
- Leather being a natural product, may have natural characteristics such as growth marks, scratches, insect bites, scars and brand marks.
Goods can be returned within 7 days of purchase on the condition that the goods are in original condition. We offer free returns via PayPal, please contact us for more info.